This is an opportunity for competitors to showcase their talents and abilities to key decision makers at New Era
The event will take place at the New Era global headquarters located at 160 Delaware Ave in Buffalo New York. Parking will be provided.
Use these as the general problem statements for providing a solution
- How can virtual / augmented reality provide customers a better experience when shopping for caps?
- People are having a problem finding their cap size when shopping online, how can technology solve this?
- What advantages does a mobile app have in enhancing and maintaining the user experience?
- How can social media be used to help diehard cap collectors to showcase their collections?
Friday November 11th, 2016
- 15:00 - REGISTRATION
- 17:30 - KEYNOTE REMARKS
- 18:00 - HACKATHON START
- 21:00 - LATE DINNER
Saturday November 12th, 2016
- 00:00 - MIDNIGHT SNACK
- 03:00 - PIZZA
- 08:00 - BREAKFAST
- 12:00 - LUNCH
- 16:00 - SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- 17:00 - TOP 10 PRESENTATIONS
- 18:00 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED AND EVENT WRAP-UP
There will be a bus to take students from UB Campus to New Era. The bus will be parked at the Hamilton Loop at the back of the North Campus, directly opposite of the main Flint Loop. There will be a New Era representative on-site to help coordinate. The bus will be there at 2 PM ET and departing at 2:30 PM ET. New Era is also providing a $100 VISA gift card (must show valid photo-id to qualify) for travel for anyone outside of Buffalo joining the event. Parking is also available inside the New Era lot.